I have drafted or had the thought to draft a number of posts for this blog. We’re in the fifth month of the year and a lot has happened, and yet still a lot has not. I really need to step things up!
Last month I crossed off number 25 off my list. I VISITED BARBADOS FOR THE FIRST TIME! It was just what I needed! I’ve been feeling stressed and anxious jobwise. I felt refreshed renewed and revitalised after. I think that feeling was due to the following:
* Being outdoors more often
* Exploring new places
* Taking lots of pictures
* Meeting and interacting with people
* Watching movies at the cinema
* Having a few lazy days in bed
I think going forward I need to incorporate these into my life more often so that I don’t become stressed and anxious all over again. I can feel it creeping in and I need to nip it in the bud.
Okay so: Bucket List Recap!
I’ve accomplished 3 things off my list:
20. Start an IRA
21. Start a Saving for a Home
25. Travel to a country I’ve never been to before — Barbados!
I’ve made a dent in the following goals:
7. Read at least 6 books – Completed two
22. Have the equivalent of 6 months rent in savings – Have 8% saved
39. In March start The 19 Photo Project – Started, just need to complete
This month I am going to work on the following goals:
2. Complete Insanity challenge
5. Participate in the Pinehill Dairy Fun Walk
6. Write an article for Caribbean Beach News Magazine
7. Read at least 6 books
8. Get at least 3 clients for Social Media Business
10. Publish Dining Guide Magazine on a regular schedule
12. Wear makeup regularly
13. Drink 4 litres water daily
14. Keep a daily gratitude book
17. Join SLAPS
34. Create homemade hair pomade
39. In March start The 19 Photo Project
40. Start a photo blog with photo challenges each month
41. One blog post per week
42. Perform 5 minute plank
45. Lose 35% body weight
So my thinking is to set some target activities each week that would lead me to achieving my goals. Here goes!